Disclosure of Interest and Ethical Standards Form: Authors must provide details of any financial or personal relationships that might bias the work being submitted.
Informed Consent: For studies involving human subjects, please indicate in the manuscript, in a section preceding the References, the following statement or an analogous statement that applies to your situation: “All procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in 2000. Informed consent was obtained from all subjects who took part in the study.” If any identifying information about participants is included in the article, the following sentence should also be included: “Additional informed consent was obtained from all individuals for whom identifying information is included in this article.” If you have not included or cannot include this statement in your manuscript, please provide the reason or an alternative statement here and in the manuscript.:
For case reports: A patient or leagal guardien consent is desirable.
For studies with animals, include the following sentence in the manuscript in a section of text preceding the References: “All institutional and national guidelines for the care and use of laboratory animals were followed.”
For studies with no human subjects or animals, please include the following statement in the manuscript in a section of text preceding the References: “No animal or human studies were carried out by the authors.”
If you have not included or cannot include one of these statements in your manuscript, please provide the reason or an alternative statement here and in the manuscript.
Ethical Standards Form
Hereby, I /insert author name/ consciously assure that for the manuscript /insert title/ the following is fulfilled:
1) This material is the authors' own original work, which has not been previously published elsewhere.
2) The paper is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
3) The paper reflects the authors' own research and analysis in a truthful and complete manner.
4) The paper properly credits the meaningful contributions of co-authors and co-researchers.
5) The results are appropriately placed in the context of prior and existing research.
6) All sources used are properly disclosed (correct citation).
7) All authors have been personally and actively involved in substantial work leading to the paper and will take public responsibility for its content.
I agree with the above statements and declare that this submission follows the policies of IJIPEM as outlined in the Authors Guidelines and in the Ethical Statement.
Corresponding author’s signature: